Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Poor Kitty!!

If you go on YouTube or albinoblacksheep.com, there's a song called Shii's song. It's IMPOSSIBLE not to cry! I spent at least 5 minutes crying. I-was-SOAKING!!!! Her jerkish kitty-crush had another kitty. She moved away... Some people said she died of heartache, but there's footprints by the box. Plus, the creator said she didn't die, just moved, unbearable to stay near the tomcat who broke her heart... (That's poetry! YAY!) I just watched and now I look like I stuck my face in water. You gotta be the coldest person alive to no feel sorry for her! I'm putting some Hillary Duff songs on my YouTube playlist. I wonder if tears can run dry?..... Omg, I just thought of a new song! Post it when I'm done! Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! comment away, peoples!