Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I stayed up too late....

Last night I stayed up until, maybe, about 5:30 last night. Or maybe it was earlier? I think it was actually before 5:30, because Playhouse Disney wasn't on when I fell asleep. My T.V usually stays on Disney 'cuz my parents doen't allow me to watch AdultSwim or Vh1 anymore. My mom always gets ticked when I stay awake that late. She says I can only stay up until 2'o clock, but I stay up later writing songs, or playing Animal Crossing Wild World. I've been playing Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon since I was in 1st grade! That's a long time! I can't decide who's my fave singer/band. Cascade, Demi Lovato, Hannah/Miley, Avril Lavigne, Jonas Brothers, or Hillary Duff? So many choices! I'm really indecisive. Unless I'm going to Sonic. Then it's a Java Chiller or carmel milkshake! Mom just made the most AMAZING banana bread! It's kinda gross, because you have to let the bananas brown until they're super dark. So it's kinda icky I'm eating rotten bananas. But it's worth it! I really want to buy Sims 3, but it's, like, $60 for it! I also wanna get a Grease 2 cd. I wish I looked like Michelle Pfeirre back then. Except I like my dark hair. Messy, dark, yet pretty! The only reason I have dark hair is 'cuz my Daddy's side is German-Jewish. Orthodox, I think. (Sorry if I mispell it!) My computer is acting crazy! So bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! comment away, peoples!