Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ALL MINE!!

I'm REALLY mad now. Some punk used Mia. It's the perfect name for me. In Latin it means mine. Well, maybe it's really common, so never mind. But I still like it. I think my mom used Hayley (my actual name) on my Jr. High Form. I love how you can change your first name on the entry forms!!! I don't know if I should write my new song lyrics on here. I'm scared someone will steal them, but I really want to know what people think about them. I think I will. (Please don't be too mean!) When I feel like crashing down, you are always around. By my side all through the ride! Whenever, wherever, baby. No Matter What. Hold me tight, all day and night. Don't let go. No matter what! When I am talking to you, I can't help but stutter. Can't catch my breath. Whenever, wherever. No matter what. Hold me tight, all day and night. Don't let go, no matter what! You, you gotta hold onto me. Never set me free, 'cause I am your's forever! Whenever, wherever. ? No matter what. Hold me tight, day and night. Don't let go, no matter what! Why can't you see, all I need is you, no matter what! Whenever, wherever, no matter what. Hold me tight, day and night, don't let go, no matter what. (the last set of lines go slowish.) Tell me what you think! Ciao for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! comment away, peoples!