Saturday, June 27, 2009

Music

There's been so much news about Michael Jackson's death, I decided to just watch one. My fave song is Thriller. Or Beat It. In Science class, I was in the "too smart to need this" basic-skills group, and we had a crazy teacher. She was so fun! Most times... But anyway, we had a sub., and we got to play cherades the last 20 minutes of B.S and we all did moves from Thriller. I did the Moonwalk, a boy named Steven did the tiger knee thing. (Tiger's his last name, probably why he did it.), and Sofia, my now WEF, did the moonwalk too. I can't wait for the next talent show! It's so fun just having everyone go all silent in disbelief. I have such a boy voice it isn't funny, but when I sing it's so much like Miley Cyrus. It's amazing! I hope I'm the next Hannah Montana. Or something like that... BUT, I need a band. Or musicians. You know what, I may just do like Guitar Hero and sing already made songs. Yeah, that way it'd be easier to find a tune. No high notes please! Well, I'm gonna go 'tubing now. Arrivedennce! (sorry if I mispelled i!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! comment away, peoples!